Let us be a part of your next chapter!
If you want to join one of the UK's Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – READ ON…
Are you currently working as a manager in hospitality and are now looking to develop your career to the next level? Do you have a great service aptitude and just love looking after people?
We are now looking for talented, enthusiastic and experienced Assistant Manager to join our venue The Beech House in Solihull.
Exposed brick and wood panelling exemplify the modern and welcoming style of The Beech House in Solihull. The atmosphere of the lounge and bar combined with the town centre location make this an ideal meeting place, whilst our restaurant with its open kitchen offers a seasonal, Mediterranean-inspired menu from 8am, every day of the week. Complementing the extensive drinks menu, dishes range from lighter bites of smoked salmon puccia bread, sweet potato and chorizo hash, and Caesar salad, to Josper-grilled leg of lamb, premium steak burgers, and pizza freshly prepared and cooked in our wood-fired oven.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Successful day to day management of the Restaurant/Bar
- Developing a high performing and motivated team
- Delivering a welcoming quality service to our guests
- A hands on approach and leadership by example is essential
- To provide knowledge and guidance to the teams
- Being responsible for our high safety standards throughout the venue
YOU! must have:
- A passion for hospitality and wanting to deliver the best results
- Ability to deliver the highest standards when the pressure is on
- Ability to work at pace without compromising on standards
- A keen eye for fine attention to detail, high standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
- Willingness to be adaptable and lead with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A desire to lead from the front and be an ambassador for our Company Values
In return we offer:
- Excellent Company Benefit package
- Development pathway and career opportunities
- Specifically designed for Oakman Inns, Our award winning Oakmanology Training Program
If you can manage to remain calm when trade is brisk, keep organised and professional with a smile – then we want to hear from you!