As an experienced Painter & Decorator, you will work within our Facilities team to support a rolling maintenance plan across our Hotel & Spa.
Your day to day;
- You will support the Head of Facilities by ensuring all areas of our property are presented to a very high standard
- You will need to deliver a program of maintenance and improvements within a set budget and to an agreed time frame
- Primarily repsonsible for the painting and decorating of the property with some involvement in basic maintenance
Who are we looking for?
Previous and demonstrable experience of working to a planned programme of maintenance within a large commercial property
You must be highly organised and focused with a great eye for detail. You’ll need to be aware of our busy periods, working around our guests to ensure they have a fabulous experience.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts on acccommodation, food & beverage within our beautiful properties across the country
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment