Food and Beverage Team Leader - Newton Abbot
£22,230 pa + Leisure Membership
Finlake Resort & Spa is part of the Haulfryn Group family which is one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday parks and is celebrating its 85th Birthday this year as a successful family-owned British Company. Finlake has gone from strength to strength in recent years with an investment of over £30 million into our park. With now nearly 500 privately owned luxury lodges on our 130-acre estate we are open and busy all year round..
What are the responsibilities of our Food and Beverage Team Leader?
Reporting to the Food and Beverage Manager, you'll be part of a leadership team responsible for the daily front of house restaurant and bar operation. You’ll lead and motivate the team to provide these experiences. You’ll help control the resources and make a profitable contribution to the park whilst embracing our company values and helping to bring joy to our thousands of guests each year.
Our ideal Food and Beverage Team Leader will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to make decisions, be agile, organise and motivate a team on shift
- Some experience within the hospitality industry
- An eye for the detail
- Have pace and a sence of urgency
- Cups half full attitude
- Follow company standards and procedures
- Microsoft office and computer literate to a competent level
In addition to a competitive salary we will offer you
- Leisure Club/ gym membership
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK parks
- On-line discount scheme to many high street and leisure outlets
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) pro rata
- ‘Live in’ a possibility
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Finlake team, one of the UKs most exclusive holiday parks.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.