Sales Executive - Newton Abbot
New opportunity not to be missed! Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Leisure & Spa Sales Executive to join a growing team at our friendly resort near Finlake holiday park. In return, we offer our Leisure & Spa Sales Executive a competitive salary of £20,000 plus excellent benefits.
Haulfryn Group is one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks celebrating over 80 years as a successful family owned British company. We are synonymous with quality, exclusivity and luxury. We have gone from strength to strength in recent years, with an investment of over £30 million in to our parks.
As a Leisure & Spa Sales Executive you will be responsible for achieving a pre-determined membership sales target through your drive to generate leads, build relationships with potential new members by consistently following through on all enquiries and identifying potential upgrades with members.
Are you passionate, determined and driven to succeed? If so, this could the perfect position for you!
Our ideal Leisure & Spa Sales Executive will have the following skills and experience:
- Customer facing experience ideally in the Health leisure and spa environment
- Experience of sales processes
- Results oriented
- Ability to manage a number of diverse tasks within deadlines
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly with a variety of individuals
- Focussed and able to work well on your own
- Good written and verbal English
- Computer literate (basic working knowledge of Word and Excel)
- Valid UK driving licence
We offer our Leisure & Spa Sales Executive a fantastic salary and benefits package!
- Basic salary £20,000
- Attractive commission scheme (paid monthly). base on membership target sales.
- Massively discounted holidays on our parks
- Free leisure & spa membership
- On-line discount scheme for many high street and leisure outlets
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing with service
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependant on the job role and status
Hours: 40 hours over 5 days including weekends and Bank Holidays especially during peak periods (e.g. school holidays)
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Leisure & Spa Sales Executive.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.