A Permanent Food and Beverage Supervisor is required at the stunning five star resort; Sandymouth Holiday Resort in Bude, Cornwall!
The successful candidate will work closely with the resort’s experienced Food and Beverage Manager to oversee a variety of areas within the department. You will take responsibility for the bar and restaurant areas, and the team in the absence of the Food and Beverage Manager, ensure the department runs efficiently, and customer care is the key priority to all members of staff within the team. Alongside this, you will ensure the exceptional cleanliness and presentation of all areas within the department, to create the perfect environment for our guests.
We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Food and Beverage Supervisor with high expectations to help lead a team to deliver a high quality service in the department and create lasting memories for our guests.
This is a permanent position to work full time variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Bar and Restaurant jobs within a commutable distance of Bude.
Key responsibilities -
What experience you will need -
- Ensuring the service of food and beverages is prompt and efficient
- Working with the Food and Beverage Manager to ensure the smooth and effective operation of the department
- Work with the Food and Beverage Manager to ensure the motivation and training of the team is always high
- Ensuring the cleanliness and presentation of all areas is to a high standard
- Ensuring the accurate and efficient rotation of merchandise on shelves and fridges
- Covering the position of Food and Beverage Manager during holidays and sickness etc
- Ensuring the set up, presentation and smooth running of events and functions
- Liaising with events organisers and outside contractors where necessary
What skills you will need -
- Similar previous experience in a supervisory bar or restaurant role is desired
What we offer -
- Excellent customer care to ensure high standards are met
- Strong communication skills through a range of methods such as over email and face to face
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn new skills
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the resort
- A keen eye for details is an advantage for the role
- A good level of organisation is essential
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
*Subject to terms and conditions