We are looking for a Sommelier for 34.
As a Sommelier you will work closely with the Head Sommelier and Front of House team, you will recommend and sell wines to our guests that will complement their tastes and menu choices.
You will have the opportunity to participate in trade and in house trainings and tastings and help on developing the wine list.
WSET or equivalent Sommelier qualification (preferred but not essential).
The right candidate will have a professional attitude, be an excellent team player with a positive, flexible and
enthusiastic attitude and possess a good command of the English language.
We are proud of our teams, packed with diversity in, experience, strengths and backgrounds. If you love people, love the catering and hospitality industry, and want to push yourself, join Caprice Holdings today and we will open many doors for your career.
Our Sommelier’s enjoy these benefits:
• Generous discount off your entire bill (including drinks), when dining in one of our restaurants across the Group
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the UK and Ireland, into senior positions
• Paid overtime
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
Caprice Holdings is a market leading prestigious restaurant group with a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality and catering industry. We offer structured career paths and effective hospitality and catering training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the collection.