Wellbeing Instructor - Wickford
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Fitness & Wellbeing Advisor in one of our Corporate onsite Fitness & Wellbeing Centres and play your part in building a healthier nation.
As a Fitness and Wellbeing Advisor, this is your chance to provide personal programming that really makes a difference to clients' health and wellbeing. Sharing our passion for the health of others, as a Fitness & Wellbeing Advisor, you will also enjoy scope to change lives for the better. As a Fitness & Wellbeing Advisor you will:
- Be responsible for Fitness floor supervision through to wellbeing plans and exercise programmes.
- Deliver group exercise and circuit-based classes.
- Promote and carrying out our unique Health MOT - a health assessment which enables members to work towards manageable personal goals and empowers them to make changes to their health and fitness.
- Ensure everyone is assessed and inducted before using the facilities, and you will help and support with techniques, training and lifestyle needs.
To succeed as a Fitness & Wellbeing Advisor you will have:
- A strong background of success in a corporate or commercial fitness environment.
- Proven ability to teach circuit-based classes, perform fitness assessments and deliver great training, using your own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills and a flexible approach. You will also be a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free gym clubs, private healthcare, pension scheme and generous annual leave. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £8.94 per hour
Closing date - 12/05/2020
Location - Essex
Part Time, 8 hours a week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.