Personal Trainer for ELITE Gym at Grantley Hall
We are recruiting for a Personal Trainer for ELITE; the luxury executive gym with a fitness and wellness facility offering some of the most pioneering services available in the health and fitness industry.
The ELITE Health and Performance Centre offers a cryotherapy chamber, altitude training facilities, underwater treadmill and 3D body scanners, taking thousands of individual measurements to help assess body shape composition and health metrics, complete the Grantley Hall ELITE offering.
Key Skills, Qualities & Experience:
- Recognised Personal Training Qualification.
- REPs level 3 or above, or equivalent
- Good knowledge and understanding of Sports Science application
- Proven experience of working with performance athletes & performance equipment.
- Yoga or Pilates Instructor (beneficial).
- Pool and plant training (Training provided).
- First Aid (Training provided).
- Financial and forecasting understanding.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective leadership and management skills and experience.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Sports Science application.
- High level of enthusiasm and drive.
- Team Player.
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, five star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. With 47 exquisite rooms and suites, four exceptional restaurants – The extensive development also includes a tranquil spa and pioneering ELITE luxury gym and executive wellness facility.
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service,
- Modern and spacious live in accommodation
- Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
- Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service.
- We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
- Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty.
- Team Member of the Month Awards.
- £500 Refer a Friend Award.
- We are proud to be accredited by The Workplace Wellbeing Charter.
- We offer all team members free confidential and confidential assessments, personal fitness programmes and we can offer nutritional advice.
- We encourage a balanced diet by offering complimentary balanced meals whilst on duty,
- We are proud to be a mindful employer and we have mental health first aiders on site.
- We regularly hold health and well-being events to ensure we are supporting you and your goals accordingly.
- We have a confidential 24/7 team assistance line that offers you free telephone counselling as well as legal and financial advice and support.