Customer Insight Analyst - Leeds
Are you a customer research & insight specialist, looking for a new challenge to improve the customer experience for 18 million Asda shoppers?
This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in establishing Asda's Centre of Excellence in customer experience, at a time when customer understanding has never been more important.
You will work with influential leaders and industry experts across the organisation, on a range of high profile and transformative projects.
- You will support the business to deeply understand the needs and motivators of our customers, both functional and emotional, ensuring that their voice is at the heart of business decisions, underpinned by data and insight (qualitative, quantitative and behavioural)
- You will work cross-functionally to understand the big strategic business questions, translating these into research objectives, and managing projects end to end, from brief through to delivery of high quality outputs
- You will leverage co-creation and co-ideation research techniques when appropriate and bring insight to life in a compelling and engaging way, ensuring the customer is at the centre of experience design and decision making
- You will work with our partner agency to manage our online community of over 30,000 customers, 'Pulse of the Nation', identifying new insight opportunities and leveraging findings to build on our customer understanding
- You are customer-obsessed with a desire to effect change on behalf of our customers
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a customer insight role, either client or agency-side
- You can demonstrate a strong technical research background across both quantitative & qualitative analysis
- You have excellent project management skills and proven experience in managing complex, mixed methodology projects from brief through to output delivery
- You are able to triangulate a range of different data sources, including quantitative, qualitative and behavioural data, analyse and turn it into actionable insights, and a natural ability to story tell
- You have strong visualisation skills and can draw concise and actionable recommendations that provide clear strategic direction
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week.
You will also get an excellent benefits package including;-
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.