We’re looking for an enthusiastic Junior Sous Chef to join our back of house team at Granary Square Brasserie. As a Junior Sous Chef, within the management team, you will support the kitchen operations and produce outstanding food. We will provide training, development and a chance to progress within the company.
• Assist in the supervising and running of the kitchen
• Ensure all dishes are prepared and served according to specification
• Have the ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
• Have a thorough knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety, and be able to train teams on these
Learning & development for all our employees is a crucial part of life at Granary Square Brasserie and we also offer the following perks and benefits:
• Staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
• A generous staff discount when dining in the restaurant and at our sister restaurants nationwide
• Clean chef whites on every shift
• Lots of great benefits including, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff incentives
Who are we?
Granary Square Brasserie brings the true meaning of all-day dining to residents and visitors alike, offering a welcoming place to meet, hang out, eat and drink, any time of the day, 7 days a week. The menu is bursting with classics, a combination of modern British fare alongside the nation’s favourite dishes from around the globe.