Welcome to our world!
In our world the passion and ambition of our people have kept us moving. Their passion for premium fashion is second to none, Their attention to detail and service levels hook the customer, their drive and ambition to be the best is unrivalled.
We now require a truly exceptional, driven and proven Retail Supervisor to help take us to the next level. If you have a “reach for the stars” attitude and go above and beyond then take a look at our careers.... They are out of this world!
As part of the USC team you will contribute to your store in many ways and these will include:
Key contribution areas:
- Organise and efficiently use allocated staff resources to ensure the sales floor as adequately covered at all times
- Organise and manage the commercial merchandise and presentation of stock on your floor using your skills, knowledge, company reporting tools and competitor awareness
- Identify the development needs of your team and ensure regular coaching is carried out to allow staff to work to their full potential and achieve the company required standards
- Deliver exceptional customer service by ensuring all team members are fully conversant with promotional activity, product knowledge and our commitment to customer satisfaction
- Manage resources and prioritise responsibilities to ensure customer service takes priority at all times
- Communicate and ensure the adherence of all company policies and procedures from all staff and deal with non compliance accordingly
- Ensure your team are versed on hourly, daily, weekly targets etc and are aware of key trends and promotions in store.
- Maintain an awareness of current and market trends, understand forthcoming customer promotions and monitor local competitors as and when required.
- Carry out all additional duties where and when necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability for your role.
Skills and knowledge:
- Commercially astute with the ability to quickly capitalise on opportunities
- Excellent planning, organising and project management skills.
- Sound time management and prioritising skills which allow you to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret financial and sales data
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- High level of personal energy to drive projects to completion
- Confident and assertive
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Passion for fashion retail
- Professional manner
- Trend aware and well presented at all times
There really is nowhere else like it........
Take a look around our world at http://www.usc.co.uk/careers/
Find us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/USCcareers
Find us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/USCcareers