Membership and Marketing Manager - M Restaurants - London
M restaurants are delighted to be recruiting for an M Membership and Marketing Manager:
M Restaurants are looking for a seasoned Membership and Marketing Manager with restaurant/hospitality experience to join the company’s high performing Brand and Marketing team. This role will work to proactively sell memberships, driving both the membership sales element of the business, member engagement and restaurant specific activations at each M restaurant. Your day to day will include programming regular monthly member events, activations and marketing initiatives as well as partnerships. We are looking for someone with solid hospitality marketing experience, who understands the fast and dynamic pace of the industry, and who comes fully armed with a black book of contacts that will be utilised in this role, including third parties, brands with a similar synergy to ours and others that we have yet to discover.
You will be responsible for driving footfall, revenue and exciting ideas across two London restaurants with a third in the pipeline for next year. You would take responsibility for the Membership journey and materials, managing all Membership services and engagement, driving Membership growth, and ensuring maximum renewal and retention. Develop, manage, and implement a comprehensive Membership growth and development strategy, covering recruitment, marketing, and retention to deliver volume and income targets.
Our members and their guests enjoy a range of benefits, and you will attend and manage each members event, bringing each one to life to create exciting and dynamic guest experience. You would ensure that you are always networking, bringing prospect members to the restaurants and hosting existing members to ensure they are happy and welcome at all times.
- Membership sales and renewals: responsible for driving sales of memberships throughout each club, recruiting new members, sourcing ways of finding members and introducing them to M as well as ensuring our members renew each year. Drive membership sales through meeting prospect members and selling them the benefits of joining. Networking and socializing with our existing members and their guests to ensure you are the main point of contact when an enquiry comes in, or a prospect member wants to join.
- Marketing: to both non-members and members of M. Executing the Brand and Marketing strategy for the brand as set by the Brand and Marketing Director.
- Membership Strategy: Execute the groupwide membership strategy as determined by the Brand and Marketing Director.
- Member Event Programming: Monthly events to be held in each restaurant for Members, calendarised and communicated with the Brand and Marketing team. Each event should be full, you will also need to be present for each to manage members expectations and ensure the events are exceptional and engaging.
- M Brand Ambassador: Attending industry events, hosting and entertaining potential guests and members at each restaurant site, always acting as a brand ambassador and networking as frequently as possible.
The successful candidate:
- Has 3 - 5 years of similar Membership and Marketing experience - designing, implementing, and managing engagement plans for Members
- Is approachable, welcoming and is at ease hosting and attending events on evenings and weekends.
- Well organised, well presented and has meticulous attention to detail
- Has worked in a similar environment before, well connected within the London market, possessing the ability to analyse market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads,
- Critically, can execute both the membership and marketing elements of this role.
- Is confident, outgoing and bubbly, engaging well with high profile members, guests and key stakeholders.
- Is full of brilliant, workable ideas and concepts. Ability to take initiative and work autonomously without close supervision, possessing both great team and interpersonal working skills.
Please note this a London role based in our Head Office in Threadneedle Street, Bank, London.
Salary offered is £30,000 - £35,000k per annum depending on previous relevant experience.
Additional benefits offered:
· 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays
· 50% discount off for you and your friends and family when you dine at Gaucho and M Restaurants, plus 15% off The Wine Shop.
· Cycle to work scheme and access to our extensive employee discounts platform. Free Virgin Gym Membership