Here at Virgin Active we can’t get enough of inspiring our members to live an active life, delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs. To do this, we recruit the very best IT Project Managers to help us manage and deliver our IT project and digital product portfolio.
So what qualities does a IT Project Manager need to join Virgin Active?
- You are an experienced IT professional, with experience of both waterfall and agile development methodologies, and have experience of working as a Business Analyst of Systems Analyst
- You have solid experience across the full software development lifecycle, in a fast-paced environment
- You are an exceptional communicator, and can tailor your style to different audiences
- You are known for your attention to detail, and are proud of your high quality documentation standards
- You have excellent analytical skills and can analyse complex data
- You love building relationships with your stakeholders
- You are commercially astute and operationally aware, and understand the end to end process for delivering IT change
- You are comfortable with occasional chaos and ambiguity that comes with working for a highly ambitious company
- You challenge the norm, and have a desire to make a real difference in the work that you do
- You are someone who continually looks for ways to improve the quality of our services and the efficiency of the company
- You have expertise within the SFIA Business Change Management, Relationship Management and Skills Management domains and food knowledge of the Business Change Implementation domain
- You will act as a member of one team with one goal, will always be yourself, and work hard. Most importantly, you dream big
- You are always looking for ways to learn and improve, to inspire people while having fun and doing the right thing