Senior Wellness Coach - The Club At Mapledurham, Reading
We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude, loads of enthusiasm and experience of managing, leading and developing a team of fitness professionals.
In this "hands on" role you will be responsible for ensuring that the team deliver the highest standards of customer care.
Duties will include:
- Monitoring usage statistics
- Implementing solutions to aid member retention
- Planning fitness events and activities in line with Group fitness strategy
- Rota management
- Active role on the gym floor (i.e. inductions/assessments)
- Exceed PT budgets
- Reviews with Fitness, Studio team to measure and manage performance
- Setting and exceeding individual performance targets
- Ensuring facilities are maintained to the highest standards at all times
- Drive membership satisfaction and aid membership retention.
Essential requirements for the role:
- REPS level 3 qualified
- Solid fitness background
- Keen for career progression
- Supervisory experience
- Good business acumen
- Knowledgeable of fitness procedures and fitness products
- Customer service driven
- Welcoming, Professional, Friendly and FUN!!
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Experience in working with Wellness Technogym Key System
- I.T. literate
You will possess excellent communication skills, be a natural leader and motivator with a proven track record and must hold a relevant fitness qualification.
Our clubs offer a warm and welcoming atmosphere, are set in beautiful locations and have an inspiring mix of facilities. Our clubs are a cut above.
We are hugely proud of our facilities and the experiences that we offer, so we’ll always make sure that everything is up to our standards. Regardless of the reason for their visit, our clubs are places that people love to spend their time and what makes it so special is that our team place our customers at the heart of everything we do.
If you love welcoming customers and you can reflect our "CARE" values by being Caring, Ambitious, Respectful and Energised then this is the culture in which you will thrive.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- Discounted hotel accommodation within the group
- Pension Scheme
- Incremental holiday allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted meals on/off duty
- Discount on retail goods
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Free membership of the Health Club
- Training and Development opportunities