Southview Holiday Park is currently looking for an Owner Experience Administrator to cover maternity leave until July.
As an Owner Experience Administrator, you will be required to provide efficient accounts and administration support to the Administration Manager and General Manager to agreed operating standards. Ensuring all income generated on park is properly controlled and banked appropriately according to company procedures.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, check and collate all invoices and credits received for entry onto the accounting system in a timely manner.
- Record and file all invoices and documentation as directed by the Administration Manager or General Manager.
- Maintain owner accounts in filing systems and ensuring regular tests such as gas and electric checks are up to date.
- Maintain training records and employee files for all team members.
- Support with the accurate management and upkeep of the health & safety system, ensuring all training, audit and investigation documents are uploaded.
- Assist in coordination of the seasonal recruitment plan for the park, assisting in placing adverts, management of applications and completing preparation for recruitment events.
A successful Person will have:
- Experience of finance procedures such as payroll, credit control or purchase ledger.
- IT literate with an understanding of Excel and Sage would be desirable.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.