Assistant Manager – Liverpool
Who are we?
Chopstix ARE the UK’s fastest growing, No.1 Asian Quick Service Restaurant. We are located in over 60 locations throughout the UK. Our Chopstix Chefs cook all our meals in store to make sure each dish is served as fresh as it possibly can be, and our fantastic teams ensure they consistently deliver a FASTER, FRESHER, TASTIER customer dining experience!
You will be responsible for being the face of the store, assisting your General Manager in achieving excellence in all areas.
The Assistant Manager will assist the General Manager in driving the company's key performance indicators by delivering an exceptional in-store experience. by maintaining high standards of food, service, and health and safety, and providing input into the strategic planning, shift pattern organisation and day-to-day management activities.
Here are just some of the things we offer:
- The chance to enjoy your favourite Chopstix Food (or try a different dish every day) for FREE when you work*
- The opportunity to earn more money through our discretionary bonus scheme (which actually pays out!)
- A FREE bright and funky uniform
- Full training and support
- The opportunity to learn new skills, develop existing ones and progress within the company
- Working hours that do not ruin your social or personal life (our stores typically open between 11am and 9pm)
- The chance to join a rapidly growing company with 50 sites around the UK (and counting), providing lots of new and exciting opportunities for our teams
- The opportunity to work with likeminded people, who are passionate about working as a team to provide our customers with FASTER, FRESHER, TASTIER food & service (what we are all about!)
What Do I Need to Bring for Interview?
An up-to-date CV, showcasing your work history, experience, and achievements.
Your Best Attitude – we are looking for happy and enthusiastic candidates.
Chopstix Knowledge - learn a little bit about our brand before you arrive.