Cleaning Team Member - Kingston
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Cleaner in our Kingston Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
As a Cleaner you will;
- Clean and preparing a range of areas.
- Take pride in your work.
- Get the best from cleaning products and also, using equipment such as Mambo and Rotary machine safely.
- A variety of general responsibilities ranging from removing waste, to checking stock and updating records on the computer.
To succeed as a Cleaner you will;
- Care about our customers, so that you can organize your own work and plan your time to make sure cleaning never gets in the way of a customer's experience.
- Be friendly, with good communication skills. This will come in handy when you are working in a team with your colleagues, and also when you are interacting with our customers.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free gym clubs, private healthcare, pension scheme and generous annual leave. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £18,595.20 - Pro Rata
Location - Kingston upon Thames
Part time, 12 hours a week
Closing Date - 11/05/2021
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.