Bank Fitness and Wellbeing Advisor - Boston
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Fitness & Wellbeing Advisor in our corporate Fitness & Wellbeing Gym in Boston and play your part in building a healthier nation.
As a Fitness & Wellbeing Advisor, you will have a passion for helping people to improve their health. You will also be a real asset to the happy, health team. Like us, you will put people first. You will take the time to understand each individual client's needs and how to help them achieve their goals, whether they're recovering from an operation or training for a marathon.
- Always delivering exceptional customer service whilst; motivating members, giving personal training, teaching classes or administering payments.
- Supervising the fitness floor, you will also offer help and support with exercise programmes and techniques. Plus, you will give advice on training and lifestyle choices.
- Delivering group exercise and circuit-based classes, covering everything from Spin to Bootcamp.
- Promoting and carrying out personalised exercise programmes and gym inductions.
- Building brilliant relationships in venues including schools and the offices of our corporate clients.
To succeed as a Fitness & Wellbeing Advisor, you will need:
- A Premier/ Lifetime Diploma or the equivalent of this.
- A strong fitness background.
- Experience of working in a corporate or commercial fitness environment, and handling money, is also essential.
- Competent computer understanding with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Driven and passionate about all aspects of fitness and wellbeing, you will take an enthusiastic and flexible approach.
- You will be a self-starter, able to work on your own initiative, and have a good eye for detail.
- Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
- Access to our Pension Scheme.
- Discounted gym membership
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £8.95 per hour
Closing date - 07/05/2021
Location - Boston, Lincolnshire
Contract Type - Bank
Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week, but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.