Front of House - Worcester - Part-time
Our team in our Worcester Fitness & Wellbeing Gym currently have an internal opportunity for a Front of House Team Member. Continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
You will support the smooth running of our reception and café areas. As a Member of the Front of House Team you will;
- Help us to create a friendly, relaxing and professional environment.
- Provide exceptional and efficient customer service to everyone who visits the club.
- Give a warm welcome and answering queries in a caring and helpful way, making sure everyone feels valued.
- Support the café team, with preparing and serving fresh, healthy and nutritional food and drinks.
To succeed as a Front of House Team Member you will;
- Have great communication skills, whether face-to-face or on the phone. You will have the confidence and empathy to provide excellent customer care to all sorts of people.
- Be self-motivated, with plenty of initiative. You also have experience of delivering great service.
- Have basic computer skills, including the use of Word and Excel.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Key information about the role.
Salary - £8.94 per hour
Closing date - 11/05/2021
Location - Worcester
Contract - Permanent, part-time
Weekly hours - 12
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.