A Night Porter is required to join the team at Kilnwick Percy Resort in Pocklington, York!
Kilnwick Percy Resort is a popular resort which caters to many events throughout the year including weddings and parties, as well as catering to holiday guests. Our Security team oversee the safety of the park, while providing support during out of hours.
You will work within the security team to ensure the security of the park, guests and members of staff alongside providing excellent five star customer service when dealing with enquiries.
Duties will include to answer out of hours phone calls and enquiries, perform emergency maintenance and repairs, cleaning of the complex and setting up for various events taking place the following day.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours including evening and overnight hours.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Security or warden jobs within a commutable distance of Pocklington.
Key responsibilities -
- Work as part of a team to be responsible for security and excellent customer service
- Take responsibility for personnel, property, buildings and accommodation
- Patrolling the perimeter of the resort
- Ensure the security of all park buildings at all times
- Provide support to guests during out of hours
What experience you will need -
- Previous experience within a similar role is desired
What skills you will need -
- Good level of customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both face to face and when completing written reports
- Positive attitude towards working with an eagerness to learn new skills
- Driving licence and ability to drive is essential to enable you to get around resort
What we offer -
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
*Subject to terms and conditions