Hawkchurch Resort & Spa in Axminster are looking for a part time Kitchen Porter to join their team!
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team. Upon joining us, you will take on a range of responsibilities, including pot washing, collecting and assisting the team in food preparation.
While you are with us at Darwin Escapes, you will learn many valuable skills from our experienced kitchen team.
A Kitchen Assistant position is the first stepping stone in a promising kitchen career.
This is a seasonal, part time position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
The Kitchen Assistant role is perfect for anyone searching for Pot Washing positions within Axminster.
Key responsibilities -
- Assist the kitchen team in preparation of various food and dishes
- Collect, clean and replenish all crockery and kitchen utensils in a prompt and efficient manner
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the kitchen
What experience you will need -
- Similar previous experience is ideal, however not essential
What skills you will need -
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- High standards of cleanliness are key
- Good communication skills are a must
- Ability to drive is an advantage to enable easy access to the resort
What we offer -
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
*Subject to terms and conditions