A Park Warden is required at our stunning five star Bath Mill Lodge Retreat! The successful Park Warden will join a busy team in a beautiful location close to Bath.
It's become common knowledge now that Bath Mill has beautifully landscaped grounds, and as a Park Warden you will have the opportunity to assist in the successful day to day running of this stunning location, whilst supporting the security team to ensure the safety of the site and be a point of contact for resort guests when reception is closed. You will work with the team to resolve any conflicts that may arise, and assist guests with any queries.
Customer service will play a large role in this position, therefore a great level of customer care is essential.
Due to the use of company vehicles, a full UK driving licence is essential to be successful in the role.
This is a permanent, full time position to work variable hours. Days of work will usually be Thursday to Monday evenings however felxibility is required.
The Park Warden position is perfect for anyone with security or warden experience, job searching within a commutable distance of Bath.
Key responsibilities -
- Work as part of a team to be responsible for security
- Responsible for personnel, property, buildings and units
- Patrolling the perimeter of the retreat
- Assist guests with any queries
- Become a point of contact for all guests during any out of hours queries
- Checking the show ground lodges are secure
- Security of all retreat buildings
What experience you will need -
- Previous experience within a similar role is desired
What skills you will need -
- Excellent standards of customer care to ensure high standards
- Full UK driving licence is essential
- Good levels of communication skills
- Positive work ethic
What we offer -
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
*Subject to terms and conditions