Swim Instructor - Gloucester
Swimming Instructor - Gloucester - Class based contract (we have around 50 group classes per week as well as one to one classes) - £17 per hour
Do you have a level 2 ASA qualification or equivalent? Have you got a passion for coaching swim classes? Do you want to work with close knit team and have access to our facilities as part of our fantastic benefits package? If so our Gloucester Swim team currently have an opportunity for a Swim Instructor
As a Swim Instructor you be tasked with;
- Delivering enjoyable, safe and effective lessons for our customers
- Inspiring, coaching and empowering members of all ages to achieve their swimming goals.
- Delivering one-to-one lessons or group classes.
- We'll also look to you to promote memberships by explaining all the advantages that our facilities can offer in order to improve total health and wellbeing.
What are we looking for in a Swim Instructor?
- ASA Level 2 or an equivalent qualification, together with experience of coaching swimmers of all ages and abilities. Please note, we can support you with running classes if you haven't had much exposure to this beyond qualifying.
- Experience working with colleagues to improve the performance of teaching programmes.
- A determination to get the best out of their students.
- A confident and approachable mannerism, with great communication skills. You will be committed to making the most out of every opportunity to learn and develop further.
What are the benefits?
We want you to be the best you can be. So we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes access to our Fitness and Wellbeing Club, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Who are Nuffield Health?
Nuffield Health are the leading not for profit healthcare provider in the UK. Our unique approach to connected healthcare brings great advantages to our members and patients. It also creates amazing opportunities for you to find professional fulfilment. Across hospitals, clinics and medical centres, Fitness and Wellbeing Clubs, and specialist services including physiotherapy, we offer total, personalised health and wellbeing.
What's more, as Britain's largest not for profit healthcare provider, we invest every penny in services and staff. Our big plans for change and growth include lots of support for your professional development. And we offer more time and scope for you to make a difference.
Salary - £17.50 per hour