Food and Beverage Assistant - Bristol North - Full-time
Our F&B team in our Bristol North Fitness & Wellbeing Gym currently have an internal opportunity for a Food & Beverage Team Member. Continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
You will make sure that everyone who visits has a great first impression. As a Food & Beverage / Café Team Member you will;
- Help us to create an atmosphere that is friendly, relaxing and professional.
- Be responsible for preparing and serving fresh, healthy and nutritional food and drink.
- Making sure that the efficiency of the service matches the quality of the produce, every time.
- Be a real team player, you will share ideas with colleagues and do all you can to support them in providing the very best service around.
To succeed as a Food & Beverage Team Member / Café Assistant you will;
- Have great communication skills, whether face-to-face or on the phone. You will have the confidence and empathy to provide excellent customer care to all sorts of people.
- Be self-motivated, with plenty of initiative. You also have experience of delivering great service.
- Have basic computer skills, including the use of Word and Excel.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Key information about the role.
Salary - £18595.20 per annum
Closing date - 11/05/2021
Location - Bristol North
Contract - Permanent, full-time
Weekly hours - 40
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.