Studio Manager - Orangetheory Fitness - Central London
Orangetheory Fitness is a trendsetting franchise fitness organisation with 1400+ locations open in the worldwide. We are currently seeking qualified Studio Managers that are keen on driving sales and service excellence for our professional group fitness training facilities in London.
As a Studio Manager, you will be responsible for providing leadership and daily direction to the sales and group personal training teams in our facilities.
This critical position must have a solid understanding of sales and operational excellence. As the lead for the sales function, the SM must execute lead generation / marketing strategy plans to increase sales as well as promote the health and wellness benefits that are associated with a healthy lifestyle. This leader must pose a high caliber approach to coaching and staff development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing and exceeding all OTF sales and operational targets
- Lead and coordinate marketing strategy
- Responsible for overseeing the sales process and systems
- Manage, monitor, coach-develop and evaluate the performance of all OTF staff
- Compliance and adherence to OTF Business Policies for daily studio operations
- Responsibility of the hiring, training and scheduling of all OTF studio staff
- Develop a high energy culture through contests and incentive based motivationÂ
- Ensure OTF branding through consistency and continuity in all actions
- Manage disciplinary actions involving all OTF studio employees
- Responsible for meeting performance metrics, revenue, ordering, inventory, payroll, cost controls and facilities maintenance
- Proven sales leadership REQUIRED!
- Must possess excellent leadership and management skills to create a positive, successful environment for staff and clients
- Min 2-3 years of previous sales experience required
- Previous management experience in the health & fitness industry strongly recommended
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor
- Strong computer skills required with knowledge of MS office programs (Excel, Word)
- Ability to work and function in a TEAM environment
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
- Health & Fitness minded people with a passion for fitness strongly preferred
Current opportunity is for talent pool