Kids Club Staff - Greece & Portugal
This role is the perfect opportunity for candidates with experience of working with children who wish to progress in the job they love, in a stunning environment, with a growing company. You will be a part of the children’s club team delivering the childcare operation in resort and it will be your responsibility to ensure children are cared for in a safe environment and have an ability to work across all the age groups delivering a varied and engaging activity programme. You will be working within a professional childcare team in order to provide the very best experience for the children. From the moment the children arrive in the club you will ensure they have the holiday of a lifetime experiencing new activities and letting their imaginations run wild.
Our team are flexible and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that the children have a fun-filled and enjoyable time, which is what keeps families coming back to us year after year. The resorts may have incredible facilities for children but it is our team that really counts and makes the difference.
If you are looking for a job that pushes you to be your very best, that offers great professional development opportunities and to work alongside some of the best professionals in the industry, then this is the position for you.
We have opportunities in Greece (Crete and Peloponnese) and in the Algarve, Portugal.
- Ensure that our guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare
- Plan a variety of age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities each week
- Keep an efficient and accurate record of plans and routines
- Be confident in dealing with guests
- Liaise with the UK office, the Children’s Club Manager and other staff and work as a team
Abilities and expectations
- An attitude whereby ‘nothing is too much trouble’
- Team player
- Good self motivation
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Organised and pro-active
- Outgoing and fun
- Previous experience in a childcare setting
- Excellent English
- Confident swimmer
- Available for the whole season
- EU passport
- EU driving licence (desirable)
This role is subject to a satisfactory police check.
PLEASE NOTE APPLICANTS MUST HAVE AN EU PASSPORT OR VALID WORKING VISA FOR PORTUGAL OR GREECE