Housekeeping Team - Sand Le Mere - Tunstall
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To ensure that all caravans let are cleaned to the required specification and standard.
- To ensure that all public areas are cleaned to the required specification and standard
- Comply with all policies and procedures set out by the Company, such as Health & Safety, COSHH.
- Ensure that all Holiday Caravans, venues, toilets or any other area you have been tasked with are cleaned to the required standard and beyond.
- Ensure that any rubbish is disposed of in the correct way
- Inventory check accommodation and report shortages to immediate team leader
- Report and hand in any lost property to team leader
- Report any damage, items needing repair or maintenance to your line manager
- Use only the cleaning materials and chemicals supplied and in line with the company Health & Safety Policy.
- Ensure all holiday accommodation and any other area you have been tasked with cleaning is left secure.
- Deliver HEARTS customer service and standards at all times, when out on Park or speaking to colleagues.
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- Be enthusiastic about maintaining and improving the standards within the department you are working
- Ensure personal appearance is of the highest standard of tidiness and hygiene, uniform is clean and well presented
- Communicate with fellow team members professionally
- Attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the Park and the Company.
Any Bridge Leisure team member may be asked on occasion to perform additional or unrelated duties after appropriate training has been given, if required.
References will be required.