SIA Security - Sand Le Mere - Tunstall
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To provide a safe and secure environment for all customers, team members and others who may be affected by our business
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures, for example, delegation of authority, licensing laws, health & safety policy, food safety, etc.
- Maintain a security presence at all times in order to create a safe and secure environment, both inside the facilities checking guest’s passes are valid upon entry to the Club and on the Park itself
- Monitor behaviour and subdue any possible situations likely to cause a disturbance
- Maintain effective records of all security activity with particular reference to investigation of incidents and accidents and witness statement
- To provide professional and effective control of site entrances, monitoring visitors, staff and customer activity
- Provide appropriate storage and control of lost property, maintaining appropriate records of deposits and claims
- Pro-actively discourage on-site intruders, by patrolling the Park on foot and by vehicle on a regular basis
- Monitor noise levels at night and ensure ono disturbance arises due to prolong noise
- To provide on-site information and local information to staff and customers
- To attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the General Manager or the Company
Applicants must have an SIA Qualification
Any Bridge Leisure team member may be asked on occasion to perform additional or unrelated duties after appropriate training has been given, if required.