Holiday Sales / Reception - Sand Le Mere - Tunstall
- Hard working?
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic to work at Sand Le Mere holiday park, part of Bridge Leisure.
REPORTING TO: Holiday Sales Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To provide an effective Reception and Information Service, on site booking service and operate Park phone/radio system
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures, for example, delegation of authority, licensing laws, health & safety policy, food safety, etc.
- To provide an efficient enquiry and reservations service to all guests
- To meet and greet guests on arrival in a courteous manner and relay any relevant information regarding the Park's facilities to them
- To provide an information service on all Park activities, facilities and local services and attractions
- To efficiently operate the Park telephone system, take messages and respond to customers where needed
- To operate a sundry sales service with supporting clerical administration – stamps, phone top ups etc
- To provide an efficient support service to resolve guest problems, housekeeping, maintenance, etc
- To operate a cash point and control monies and reception safe in accordance with laid down procedures.
- To complete all Welcome Packs with corresponding programmes, membership cards, keys, etc
- To issue and control all keys to guest accommodation
- To operate Park mobile radio system
- To take payment for holidays or caravan owners' accounts and issue receipts using till systems provided.
- Deliver HEARTS customer service and standards at all times, when out on Park or speaking to colleagues.
- To contribute actively in teams by building good working relationships with colleagues and other departments
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- Be enthusiastic about maintaining and improving the standards within the department you are working
- Ensure personal appearance is of the highest standard of tidiness and hygiene, uniform is clean and well presented
- Communicate with fellow team members professionally
- Attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the Park and the Company.