Lifeguard - Seaview holiday village - Looe NR Polperro
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To ensure a safe, hygienic and smooth running operation by maintaining high standards.
- To comply with all relevant legislation relating to the operation.
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures, for example, delegation of authority, health & safety policy, swimming pool policy, etc.
- Maintain a concentrated observation of the pool and pool users.
- Following all relevant legislation including health & safety, hygiene, first aid and fire
- Observing all RLSS requirements.
- Ensuring the safety of customers and other team members and security of equipment.
- Carry out rescues and initiate emergency action where necessary.
- Following the required procedures for water testing, back washing and water dosage.
- Ensuring paperwork is completed neatly and accurately within specified deadlines.
- Report all potential accidents.
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the pool and associated areas.
- Inspect toilets and changing areas as and when required.
- To undertake and organise activities contained within the sports resorts programme or water resorts programme.
- To attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the General Manager or the Company
- Form a department where every employee greets everyone they see
- Positively manage change and create a department of non-stop improvement
- Deliver HEARTS customer service and standards at all times, when out on Park or speaking to colleagues.
- To contribute actively in teams by building good working relationships with colleagues and other departments