Receptionist – The Wild Rabbit - Chipping Norton
The Wild Rabbit family is growing, and we are looking for a passionate and experienced Guest Relations Assistant to join the team.
Full-time contract, approx. 37.5 hours per week, salary £9.00-10.50 per hour including service charge.
Live-in accommodation is available from £340 PCM for a single room, all bills included.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Free uniform
As our Guest Relations Assistant, you will be the face of the business and the first point of contact for all guests during their stay with us. You will work to establish and develop personal contact with all guests, with the aim to enhance their experience. You will provide a warm, genuine, and consistently high level of service to all visitors using our beautiful rooms and cottages.
You should be customer-focused and committed to delivering exceptional levels of guest service, whilst always maintaining a positive, can-do attitude. Previous experience in a similar position would be preferred.
- Answering all calls and emails and directing queries to the best person
- Taking room and restaurant reservations in absence of the Reception team
- To check guests in and out of all cottages and taking payments on departure
- Logging all information regarding guest activities booked and transport needs
- Assisting guests with their luggage at all times
- To constantly seek to proactively assist all guests at The Wild Rabbit and The Cottages
The Wild Rabbit is a modern British inn set in the heart of the Cotswolds – a place to eat, drink and sleep in a relaxed and welcoming setting. Our award-winning kitchen uses the finest seasonal ingredients to create dishes that celebrate traditional British cooking with a contemporary twist.
The Wild Rabbit is part of the Daylesford estate – one of the most sustainable organic farms in the UK. The principles that have guided our farm for 40 years are also at the heart of everything that we do at The Wild Rabbit – from the locally sourced, organic ingredients in our kitchens, to the handmade horsehair mattresses in our bedrooms.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at The Wild Rabbit, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.