Maintenance & Grounds Person - Brokerswood
New opportunity not to be missed!
Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Part Time Maintenance Person who can work 16 hours over 2 days (Monday & Friday including weekends and Bank Holidays especially during peak periods like school holidays) to join a growing team at our friendly resort to maintain our Brokerswood Holiday Resort, a stunning 80 acre woodland setting with 5 acre fishing lake, near Bath.
The successful candidate will be experienced in grounds maintenance including general repairs including painting and decorating aswel as Hot Tub Maintenance (no experience required as full training will be provided). You will report to the Park Manager.
Haulfryn Group is one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks celebrating over 85 years as a successful family owned British company. We are synonymous with quality, exclusivity and luxury. We have gone from strength to strength in recent years, with an investment of over £30 million in to our parks.
Why Work for Us
- Competetive Salary
- Massively discounted holidays on our parks
- On-line discount scheme for many high street and leisure outlets
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Holiday days based on hours worked
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependant on the job role and status
What You Will Bring
- Hold a valid full UK driving licence
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Have varied skills to maintain standards: maintenance
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Awareness of Health and Safety legislation and working in a safe manner
- Have excellent customer service and people skills
- Able to work shifts between 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Covering any days of the week on a rota basis
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.