Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting an Internal Recruiter with strong Business Partnering skills into our growing and successful HR team based in Newcastle upon Tyne. This is a 12 month contract to cover Maternity leave.
Working closely with your Human Resources Business Partner, you will be responsible for recruiting quality candidates into the business, managing the full candidate journey, liaising closely with Hiring Managers and Key Stakeholders in order to provide an effective in house recruitment service.
Duties will include:
- Working with Hiring Managers to establish job descriptions
- Taking briefing calls to establish specific and essential requirements
- Writing adverts and attraction strategies
- Using social media and all networking opportunities to identify talent
- Managing all applications via a central system and ensuring the candidate journey is professional and consistent
- Managing the talent bank and any speculative enquiries and pro-actively seeking candidates from various job boards
- Head hunting via sources such as Linkedin
- Screening CVs and telephone interviewing
- All candidate liaison
- Leading and owning projects to support recruitment throughout the business
- Park visits when necessary supporting with interviews and identifying local initiatives and Open Days
- Attending job fairs and recruitment events
- Providing daily support and actively engaging with all departments and Hiring Managers
- Creating and sending weekly and monthly reports
- General administration duties
The successful candidate will:
• Have a background in Recruitment either in house or agency working in a high volume, fast paced environment
• Have the ability to sell and promote our brand with confidence
• Be deadline focused
• Be able to prioritise workload
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Be able to demonstrable ability to be persuasive, persistent and patient
• Have excellent communication skills delivering brilliant customer service.
A driving license and the flexibility to travel would be desirable as the successful candidate will be required to travel throughout the country to support all parks with recruitment and attend any job fairs/events where necessary.