- Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
- Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 per annum
Park holidays UK are a rapidly growing company and the largest caravan operator in the south of England. The business has a proven history of developing and promoting talented individuals and an unprecedented investment programme across the group.
Park Holidays is looking for an experienced Product Manager to play a key role in executing an exciting roadmap. Reporting into the Digital product and portfolio Director, this is an opportunity to work on meaningful projects, driving forward delivery of new capabilities on our website and core systems.
This role offers the chance to join a very passionate team based in Bexhill on Sea. Park Holidays has embarked on a digital transformation which encompasses everything we do. Using data to drive decisions, our projects cover BI, website, on park activities and restaurant apps for customers, owner areas for booking maintenance and making payments, integrated tools for sales teams, maintenance tools for taking gas metre readings and much more!
- Own and drive design and delivery of product features
- Be the custodian of the product backlog and ensure it is supported by the wider business.
- Encourage lean and agile approaches to product development.
- Translate ideas from stakeholders into fully scoped, unambiguous requirements.
- Demonstrate product updates company-wide, tell a clear story and manage feedback.
- Develop and create very close & strong cross-department relationships.
- Uncover underlying business and process issues/opportunities and challenge stakeholders when identifying product and delivery requirements.
- Assess the value of effort to ensure the biggest bang for our buck.
- Create documentation and user stories to communicate technical specifications and expected outcomes to development teams and external partners.
- Proven track record in product management with experience managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life cycle.
- Solid background working with agile teams.
- Demonstratable examples of bringing a new product to market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced user of productivity tools such as Jira, Trello, etc
- Comfortable working independently and driving the product management process.
- A strong appreciation for the trade-off between customer experience, technical constraints, and business goals
- Self-starter, proactive and solution-focused who will propose ways forward for complex projects.
- Ability to cut through ambiguity to identify, prioritise and deliver solutions.
Job Specific and Technical Skills
- A strong technical understanding of solutions, balancing commercial and customer requirements.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task.
- Strong verbal and written skills, able to build credibility among senior stakeholders and internal colleagues.
- Comfortable giving shape and guidance to products.
- A pragmatic problem solver with the ability to bring order to uncertainty.
- Highly driven, with an ability to navigate and ensure the right way forward for the best business outcome when working with multiple stake holders.
This is our first recruitment into a new product team and offers a rare chance to shop the way we work and grow with the role.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays, this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum (inc. bank holidays)
- Progression Programme within the Company – Learning & development opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme.
- Work remotely:
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
With 33 caravan holiday parks across the southern UK coastline from Devon in the West to Suffolk in the East, we are the largest provider of caravan holiday parks in the South of England. We offer great value family UK caravan holidays and short breaks, with a selection of touring and camping holidays too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.