Senior Chef De Partie - Big Moe’s Diner Wembley
Big Moe’s Diner is a 50’s American style diner. We are a growing company with new branches planned to open in 2020 and are looking for that exceptional person with bundles of passion and enthusiasm who can grow with us and can make a real difference to our business!
We are looking to build a team in Wembley (London Designer Outlet) and are on the lookout for a talented, passionate and committed individual, with a positive attitude and “can do” approach to join our management team as an Senior Chef de Partie at our new Wembley branch.
As Chef de Partie you will work alongside the General Manager to ensure the smooth running of BOH shifts, ensure the consistent quality of food, assist with the successful launch of our new branch and maintain the high standards that have become the benchmark of the Big Moes brand.
The applicant should have:
- A proven track record of working in a busy kitchen in successful restaurant or cafe operations as a Senior Chef de Partie.
- Excellent communicator and leader and be very hands on in the day to day running of the kitchen.
- Good working knowledge of the day to day running of a kitchen, including ordering, stock rotation and health and safety.
- Quality cooking standards whilst being conscious of the set budgets
- Experience in managing a team of at least 3 and running smooth, effective shifts.
- Ideally experience in a unit, which services an onsite capacity of around 100+.
- The ability to lead by example, build a team and the ability to teach and develop other kitchen staff.
- Financial awareness with the ability to manage budgetary lines.
In return, we offer a vibrant, enjoyable and energetic environment and offer you a competitive salary plus benefits. We will invest in your training and development so you can reach your personal career goals!
Does this sound like you?
Send us your CV and a covering letter!
Great food and good times at Big Moes, the family diner!