Our Assistant Restaurant Managers work within large structured teams and possess experience in people management with confidence in floor operations. Your team and your guests are priority, we strive to bring the best out of our people and achieve the perfect Ivy guest experience.
We are proud of our teams, packed with diversity in cultures, experience, strengths and backgrounds. If you love people, love the hospitality industry and want to push yourself, join The Ivy Collection today and we will open many doors for your career.
Our Assistant Restaurant Manager’s enjoy the following benefits:
• Generous discount off your entire bill (including drinks), when dining at any Ivy Collection Restaurant
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the UK and Ireland. The majority of our managers have been internally progressed and developed to senior positions
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• Quality tailor-made Assistant Restaurant Manager suit for your uniform
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more.
• Overtime management shifts paid & recognised
• A place at The Ivy Academy. Giving you a full company induction and training for your first days with us, ensuring you have the correct basic skills for the role.
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
• Staff food served exactly as they are to the guest from the menu plus a dish of the week.
The Ivy Collection is a market leading prestigious restaurant group, with a rich history and long-standing reputation in the hospitality industry, we have grown from strength to strength opening our iconic restaurants across the UK and internationally. As we continue to expand, we offer structured career paths & hospitality training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the collection.
Apply today and speak to one of our hospitality specialists.