Bar & Waiting Team
Full or Part Time
ALL NEW CONCEPT - ON THE HAMBLE WATERFRONT
The Jolly Sailor is known to have existed as a pub since as early as 1751 and joined the Hall & Woodhouse family in 1987. Set in a stunning location, adjacent to Elephant Boatyard and at the heart of “Howard’s Way” the hugely popular late 1980’s BBC drama series, the pub offers unrivalled views across Hamble Marina. We are looking to add to our team to launch an all new concept with individual changing menus and an enhanced dining experience for the guests of this awesome venue. Full and part time positions available for an immediate start.......
As part of team Jolly you will receive:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour
- A share of tips
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Permanent or seasonal contract
- Full or part time hours available, including evenings and weekends
- A full range of lifestyle benefits
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support team colleagues
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work: The Jolly Sailor An exquisite riverside country pub overlooking the Hamble Marina Located in Lower Bursledon, near Southampton, The Jolly Sailor sits on the banks of the River Hamble adjacent to Elephant Boatyard where HMS Elephant - Nelson’s temporary flagship at the Battle of Copenhagen in 1801 - was built. The waterside terraces, jetties and decks are the perfect location to watch the busy marina activity during the summer months. But it’s not just a warm-weather pub - its cosy, traditional interior, roaring fires make it perfect for those colder winter nights too.