Member Experience Host
Member Experience Manager
- To engage with all members and guests in our club, highlighting the USP over a none staffed operator.
- To maximise every member and guest’s experience in our club.
- To anticipate all our members and guest’s needs, and signpost them to facilities and products most suited to them.
- To support the sales and retention of memberships through excellent customer service.
- To have a thorough understanding of the fitness products/services on offer.
- To recommend secondary spend retail products and upsell at every opportunity.
- To contribute with the cleaning and hygiene standards of the club as and when required.
- To be a competent key holder of the club, covering shifts as and when required
- To have a good understanding of the membership software system.
Need to be:
- Of an outgoing personality, with a positive mindset
- .Competent with all administrative duties.Organised – to ensure membership requests, queries and complaints are dealt with promptly to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Driven and ambitious with a keen desire to learn and develop both behaviours and competencies specific to the role.
- Willing and able to participate in learning and development opportunities, to progress both your competencies and career.
- Able to drop into operational key holder duties as and when the business requires.
- Passionate about fitness, administration and customer service
- An excellent communicator with staff on site and regional and head office support teams.Flexible – to work shifts to suit the needs of the business, and to take on additional duties where required to support your team members.
- Target focussed – to support the club with sales and retention towards achieving success for the business.
Need to Act:
- With confidence, and eagerness to communicate positively with club members.
- With a professional and positive manner always.
- With enthusiasm, energy and a positive outlook.
- With passion for your role, the fitness product and the company.
- With drive and determination to succeed in the role and progress your career.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Front of House Excellence
- To positively interact with every member and guest as soon as they enter the facility.
- To ensure the correct products and services are recommended to every member.
- Ensure you are always up to date with current Fitness Challenges, Class descriptions and gym floor focus.
- Support the Fitness Manager with Gym Floor
- Tasks,Focus points and challenges.
- Take part in new classes to ensure you can effectively communicate to members
- Ensure that you have experienced the products and services on offer.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the Facilities are always above expectation by taking an active role in the upkeep of the club, with support from the full team.
- Complete key holder duties including basic pool plant duties.
- To drive the secondary, spend KPI targets.
- To competently deal with every member complaint you experience, and ensure the relevant manager is made aware.
- Be a major contributor to the sales process by excelling in conversion rates for all prospects and guests.
- Ensure the effective management of swimming lessons when on shift.