IT Solutions Architect - Leeds
Asda Technology is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect due to a recent promotion in the team. This role would ideally suit a mid-level Solutions Architect to join a mature practice, working with a team of 30 Architects in a supportive environment, with great opportunities for self-development. Experience of Retail, or at least operating in an enterprise-scale environment is desirable.
We're very busy in the team at the moment and you could be working on a number of projects ranging from Store Colleague Enablement which includes mobile agile work, Innovation or Data.
- Experience of solution design and a real passion around current trends including mobile and cloud technologies.
- Awareness of architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, but this is desirable and not essential. We use Archimate, so it would help to understand this notation, but training will be provided.
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week
You will also get an excellent benefits package including:
- Company car or 5,700 car allowance, plus discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
If you have any questions, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org