Personal Trainer - Gloucester
- Do you have a level 3 Personal Training qualification?
- £££ Do you want to earn up to 20-46k with a base salary and no requirement to rent space?
- Do you want to work in a gym with the latest equipment?
- Do you want to work for one of the largest Fitness & Wellbeing providers in the UK with many opportunities to further your career? Then look no further.
Our fitness team in Gloucester Fitness & Wellbeing Centre currently have an opportunity for a Personal Trainer. Continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
As a Personal Trainer who is dedicated, caring and driven, you will love being a part of Nuffield Health. It is a place where you can develop, progress and really make a lasting difference for people.
With all of the services of Nuffield Health at your fingertips, as a Wellbeing Personal Trainer, you won't pay a fee to train clients at our facilities and you will enjoy paid holiday. With a clear path for career progression, you will also enjoy unrivalled opportunities to move onwards and upwards, into Wellbeing Lead and even management roles.
Although the role is 24 hours per week, there will be the option to start on higher amounts before your client base grows and the need to open up your diary for more PT earning opportunity.
As a Personal Trainer you will;
- Help clients to reach their fitness goals and maintain a healthier lifestyle.
- Carrying out health MOT's, group exercises, inductions, general gym duties and personal training session.
- You will enjoy lots of opportunities to grow the role and your business.
What are we looking for in a Personal Trainer?
- Will be confident, outgoing and approachable.
- Have been training for a while or you've recently qualified and have REPs Level 3 or CIMSPA Practitioner, or above.
- Be a great communicator - as good at listening and learning as you are at explaining.
- Will have the ability to motivate, inspire and connect with members to help them make the most out of our services.
- Will be confident in delivering high quality inductions, consultations, programmes and sessions.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.