CRM Manager - London
Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
We are looking for an experienced and creative CRM Manager to join our Marketing team at our Head Office in South Kensington. This role will cover both Daylesford and The Wild Rabbit brands.
Full time contract, 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm. Salary is £45,000 pa.
About the role
As our CRM Manager, you’ll lead the implementation of a new CRM and ESP system and you will be responsible for the building and execution of the CRM strategy for Daylesford and The Wild Rabbit. You must be a self-starter, who is happy to work as part of a wider team.
As our CRM Manager, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Managing the CRM strategy and execution across all channels, including personalisation , triggered programmes and targeted email programmes
- Deliver CRM campaigns across all areas including acquisition, retargeting, segmentation, retention and reactivation to drive long term sales and customer loyalty
- Migrating Daylesford onto a new CRM & ESP platform, ensuring it works seamlessly across the business, capturing all required information at key points in the customer cycle
- Developing the segmentation strategy to deliver more targeted and personalised emails and digital marketing communications
- Designing and implementing lifecycle campaigns, mapping out customer journeys
- Monitoring and maximising customer lifetime value
- Identifying new leads and target audiences to optimise ROI, developing new and innovative ways to enhance the customer experience
- Owning our onsite interaction with customers (new website)
- Producing detailed analysis, defining, managing and reporting on KPI’s to evaluate performance and reporting on email marketing performance weekly
As our CRM Manager, you’ll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- Minimum of 3 years CRM experience in a luxury retail/eCommerce consumer environment
- Proven experience in building and delivering successful CRM plans
- Expert knowledge in both CRM and Email Marketing
- Good knowledge of ESP/CRM systems
- Analytical with fluency in Excel and familiarity with data analytics platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker, with excellent time management skills
- Experience in Digital Marketing would be advantageous but is not essential
- A good understanding of the food, retail, and hospitality industry with a love of organic food and a passion for sustainability
- Competitive salary
- Training and development to advance your career
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.