The team at Dundonald Links have a vacancy for a Golf Retail and Admin Assistant to join them in Ayrshire!
This role is ideal for someone with a sales mind set that will keep strength in sales within the golf shop. The successful candidate will also assist the Golf Manager with golf specific admin tasks such as membership and general enquries.
This is a permanent position to work 35 variable hours per week. Flexiblility will be required to includie weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Golf Retail and Admin positions within a commutable distance of Ayrshire.
Key responsibilities -
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously
- Accurate cash handling
- Assist with the retail of the golf shop
- Support the Golf Manager with golf and general admin tasks
What experience you will need -
- Previous admin experience preferred
What skills you will need -
- Excellent standards of customer service are essential to this role
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the golf club
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer -
- Competitive rate of pay
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
*Subject to terms and conditions