Caravan Sales Administrator - Carlton Meres Holiday Park
- Salary: £21,600 per annum
- Hours of Work: 5/6 days including weekends.
- Holiday: 28 days (incl bank holidays)
Park holidays UK are a rapidly growing company and the largest caravan operator in the south of England. The business has a proven history of developing and promoting talented individuals and an unprecedented investment programme across the group.
Park Holidays are looking for a Caravan Sales Administrator who will be responsible for the processing and controlling of the paperwork surrounding the sale of caravans to the public and to ensure all Park Holiday and legal requirements are fully adhered to. This will encompass ID checks, fully documented paperwork trail, money laundering aspects and all internal procedures ensuring that all sales/deals are fully compliant. Liaising with Owners, Contractors and Manufacturers to ensure any aftersales issues are dealt with in a timely manner and to the owner’s satisfaction.
With its well-stocked fishing lakes, tranquil location and abundance of leisure facilities, Carlton Meres Holiday Park is an ideal place for to work and enjoy. Facilities include an outdoor pool, a fully equipped gym, an indoor pool, outdoor playground, and a new-look clubhouse with restaurant, bar, gaming and relaxation areas. Carlton Meres also has much to offer lovers of natural beauty and boasts a wealth of wildlife in its ancient woodland setting.
Within easy reach of the park is the picture-postcard Suffolk Heritage Coastal Region, including the seaside towns of Aldeburgh and Southwold. Nearby Walberswick, famed as the official home of "The British Open Crabbing Championship" is well worth exploring, with Framlingham and Orford Castle a must-see for any team new to the area.
Skill Set Requirements
These are not all mandatory, but the applicant should ideally have some experience of all 5 of the following:
- Customer Service Experience - The work is primarily dealing with customers and their aftersales service so the ability to provide great service is essential.
- Excel and Word - Like most business PH is dependent on software both internal and Microsoft so PC skills essential.
- Communicator - The role is very dependent on communicating with owners, contractors and staff on all levels. Building a close working relationship with sales processing based centrally is essential to the role.
- Flexibility on working hours - The role supports the Park who work 7 days a week so the ability to work weekends is essential.
- Organisation – It is essential to the role to be able to organise aftersales, holiday home sitings, and contractor works.
The ability to work on own initiative is a given along with working under pressure to ensure all sales paperwork is compliant.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays, this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum (incl bank holidays)
- Progression Programme within the Company – Learning & development opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme.
With 33 caravan holiday parks across the southern UK coastline from Devon in the West to Suffolk in the East, we are the largest provider of caravan holiday parks in the South of England. We offer great value family UK caravan holidays and short breaks, with a selection of touring and camping holidays too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.