Fitness Instructor - Blyth, Northumberland
- Full Time & Part Time Opportunities
- Project U Fitness
- Blyth, Northumberland
- Hourly/Salaried - to be agreed with successful candidate
- Job type - Full-time / Part-time
- Number of positions for this role - 2
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred).
- Minimum of level 2 and level 3 Fitness Qualification.
- Experience in a group based training environment beneficial - not required.
- Personal Training: minimum 1 year (preferred)
We are looking for a highly-organised person, with a great enthusiasm for the fitness industry and a passion for inspiring others.
Project U Fitness has catapulted itself into one of the largest transformation / fitness facilities in Northumberland since opening in July 2018. With close to 500 members at peak, we are dedicated to giving our members that ‘place to be’ mentality. A place to come to , quite simply to SWEAT,SMILE and REPEAT. As the business grows rapidly it’s important our reaction is fitting with the rapid rise of members visiting our Northumberland Studio.
With a group of ‘like minded’ team players inspired by the leading owner of over 8 years experience, our promise is to make your workplace home from home with an environment that is second to none for team spirit, motivation and that “can do” attitude.
The successful candidate will be given full training and support during integration into our unique facility. This is truly the place to come and express everything you can offer as a Personal Trainer to a unique group of members we refer to as our Project U Family.
Our successful applicant will be: punctual, reliable and hardworking. A ‘can do’ attitude is essential as the fitness industry and Project U Fitness continue to evolve to meet the need of our highly valued members that you will be asked to support in all areas of their development whilst continually looking to attract further members into the Project Ü Family.
With a Proactive attitude to the workplace environment which can include the upkeep of health and safety requirements and good housekeeping, the ideal candidate will possess the following key skills:
Creativeness - Energetic - Willingness - Team Player -Communication Skills - Hard Working - ‘Can do’ attitude - Confident - Flexible to the needs of the business - Administrative Skills - First Aid trained (not essential training provided).
- Enhance the member experience in the gym by delivering inductions and group exercise.
- Deliver consultations with members.
- Delivering Group Training Sessions.
- Offering support with Technique, training and lifestyle.
- Provide personal support and encouragement to members.
- Maintain brand standards and customer service levels.
- Promoting the brand and marketing activities for the gym.
- Your role is to get the best out of people, whether they’re our members or our staff.
How To Apply:
Please include a cover letter and CV including 2 references.
If you’re feeling ultra confident - we’d love to see a short video of you talking a little bit about yourself and why you think you’d be the right person to join the Project Ü family. (Not essential)
Applications close - 16th May