We are looking for a responsible Assistant Manager to help organise and manage our flagship store. Your role will be key in driving sales through excellent customer service and organised processes. You will support the Store Manager with effective management of the team and assume responsibility of the store when required.
Ultimately, the duties of the Assistant Manager are to make sure our store operates effectively, and that we keep our customers happy.
- Assist the Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
- Co-ordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Monitor and maintain stock levels, replenish based on demand
- Report any trends identified and customer feedback on products to the Store Manager
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring/training needs
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Train new and existing team members as required
- Handle customer complaints
- Manage the ‘Juice Cleanse’ database and communicate key dates/information to customers
- Enforce and action ‘hourly checks’ with the team
- Ensure team members adhere to company policies and guidelines
- Manage day-to-day store operations and support senior management as required