As Parkdean Resorts Sports & Leisure Manager is passionate about Creating Amazing Memories. You have the fantastic opportunity to provide our guest with an unforgettable sports & leisure experience during their stay.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Sports & Leisure Manager to join the team at Warmwell Holiday Park.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to deliver and coordinate Sports and Leisure programmes to ensure high levels of customer engagement and experience while maintaining a safe and secure environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the safety of customers and team members and security of equipment, chemicals, plant room and pools.
- Maintaining high standards of customer service and team member effectiveness through an excellent induction plan and ongoing training of team members.
- Ensuring that the Sports & leisure programme is delivered to the highest standard whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
- Ensuring the good working order of all pool and plant equipment and ensure that all procedures are followed in line with the SPLASH manual.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring winter close down and summer opening procedures.
- Ensuring that all Lifeguards are fully trained to the required legal standard.
- Observing all RLSS and STA requirements.
The successful Person will:
- Hold a current NPLQ Lifeguard qualification.
- Have previous experience of successfully delivering a Sports & Leisure programme.
- Be trained in legionella awareness.
- Ideally hold a RLSS or STA Trainer qualification.
- Hold a current Pool Plant Operations qualification would be desirable.
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply today!