A role has arisen for an in-house graphic designer to join the team at Brasserie Bar Co. The designer will be working on two exciting restaurant brands: Raymond Blanc’s Brasserie Blanc and The White Brasserie Pub Company and would be based in the company head office in Teddington, Middlesex.
You will be working on a mixture of print and digital, website, brochures, presentations, menus and POS from concept to creation to final execution. You will need to be fully competent with Photoshop, InDesign, HTML/ web responsive tools & Adobe Illustrator. Ideally you will have proven web design experience and photography skills – as well as the ability to create short film work/gifs for social media would be an advantage.
For the right person there is enormous scope to build an impressive portfolio from award-winning brands and to be an integral part of the brand evolution and direction.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
● Relevant degree from recognised institution or equivalent experience
● Proven In-house or agency experience
● Extensive experience of Photoshop, InDesign, HTML/ web responsive tools & Adobe Illustrator
● Someone with energy and enthusiasm who enjoys working as part of a close-knit team
● Exceptional communication skills – oral and written
● Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
● Someone who delivers on time and within budget
● High level of attention to detail
WHATS ON OFFER:
● A passionate, energetic an inspirational management team who will motivate and inspire you
● Great opportunity to join the company at an exciting time of growth
● Competitive salary
● Opportunity to get involved in branding strategy and evolution
● Company pension scheme
● 25 days holiday entitlement (pro-rated)
● Cycle to Work Scheme
● Employee Assistant Program
● 50% off your food bill at any White Brasserie or Brasserie Blanc