Barista - Moreton-In-Marsh
Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for an engaging and passionate Barista to join us.
With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
Full-time contract, based on 40 hours per week, £9.20 per hour plus up to £1.20 per hour of service charge, straight shifts. It is essential you are fully flexible to work varying shifts including weekends.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1,000
- Straight shifts, good work life balance
- Free organic tea, coffee, artisan bread and fresh fruit on shift
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications (e.g. WSET, SCAE)
- Free uniform
As a part of the cafe team you’ll demonstrate a keen interest in delivering an extraordinary level customer service and sharing a great food experience with our customers. Whether a guest is browsing in our deli, grabbing food to go or has just sat down for a meal, your role is to deliver them the greatest experience each and every time.
Your communication skills will be first class and you'll enjoy interacting with customers. We’ll teach you all about our seasonal and organic produce and our ethical and sustainable farming practices, so you can share it with our customers.
Previous experience as a Barista or a Bartender would be highly advantageous, and a good all round beverage knowledge is required.
- Assisting customers with all requirements by offering suggestions and demonstrating great product knowledge at all times
- Providing an excellent experience to each customer who visits the shop, ensuring that all customer needs are exceeded.
- Take orders and deliver them to the table accurately
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.