Waiter/Waitress - Moreton-In-Marsh
Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
We are looking for a passionate Waiter/Waitress to join our fantastic team at Daylesford (on a full or part-time basis).
- £9.20 per hour plus up to £1.20 per hour of service charge
- Straight shifts, allowing you a great work-life balance
- Varying shift patterns including evenings and weekends
- Training and development to advance your career
- Great staff discounts
- Opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications (e.g. WSET, SCAE)
- Free uniform supplied
We are looking for:
- People with a passion for delivering extraordinary customer service
- First class communication skills
- Previous experience in a fast-paced restaurant environment would be highly advantageous, but full training will be given
Duties will include:
- Assisting customers with all requirements, offering suggestions and demonstrating product knowledge at all times
- Providing an excellent experience to all of our customers
- Taking orders and delivering orders to the table accurately
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.