Study to become a Level 2 Gym Instructor – No Experience Required
- Do you have a passion fitness?
- Do you want a career that helps others live happier and healthier lives?
- Do you want to be your own boss?
We are searching for hard-working, talented individuals to become Level 2 Gym Instructors.
What you’ll need to get started.
To become a Level 2 Gym Instructor, you’ll need to have an accredited Level 2 qualification. No previous experience is required but a strong passion for health and fitness, combined with the drive and determination to succeed is vital. Develop your fitness knowledge and let your passion pay your bills.
We’ll support you to:
- Qualify with a Level 2 Gym Instructor, awarded by Active IQ and endorsed by CIMSPA.
- Develop a knowledge of anatomy and physiology and how it relates to exercise and fitness.
- Build an awareness of health and safety in an exercise and fitness environment.
- Understand the science of nutrition to improve overall health and fitness
- Be industry ready for work with the top gyms around the UK such as PureGym, Virgin Active etc.
- Enhance your employability with the knowledge to develop good customer service and the personal qualities required by the exercise and fitness industry.
- Plus, a whole lot more.
You’ll also have:
- Study from the comfort of your home through interactive webinars
- Experienced Tutors and Success Coaches to help you achieve your goal
- 24 months career services support
- Free PureGym Membership
- Flexible monthly payment options
- Unlimited partner offers and discounts
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a Gym Instructor? Find out how to get started!